Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing Large or Small from its standard size. There are Three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability. These are:
- Small: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
- Large: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
The website allows you to change the text size by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size.
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size.
To change the text size using the Accessibility Options page:
- Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed.
- From the Text Size section, select the appropriate text size.
- Click Apply.
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are two options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard Contrast: applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast.
- High Contrast: Applies black color as the background and yellow color to the foreground text to improve readability.
Note: Changing the color scheme does not affect the images on the screen.Change Content Language
- हिंदी: By clicking on this link, user will be able to see the contents in hindi.
- English: This link displays the contents in english.
Using the Search Facility
- Simple search will be available on home page from where user can search on basis of content and keyword available in About Ministry, Current Information, Right to Information, Documentation etc.
- Specific search is given on specific pages with the functionality of searching with Keywords, location, title, subject, department etc.
- When searching, don't enter plural forms such as "press releases" because the server will only find documents with releases (plural) in the title or keywords. If you enter release (singular), the server will list entries with both release and releases.
- All searches are case-insensitive. That is, words are looked for regardless of capitalization.