Government of India
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
92, Parliament House,
1. All Ministries/Department of Govt. of India
2. The Chief Secretaries of all State Govt. and Union Territories.
Subject: Filling up one post of Principal Private Secretary in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
I am directed to say that the service of a suitable official is required for filling up one post of Principal Private Secretary on deputation basis in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
Principal Private Secretary
The particulars/eligibility condition for appointment to the post are given in Annexure I. The pay of the candidate selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the provisions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 2/29/91-Estt (Pay. II) dated 05.01.94. The applicants to this post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
It is requested that wide publicity may be given to this vacancy circular among eligible officers under your administrative control and the names of the suitable candidates who are eligible, willing and who can be spared may be sent to the undersigned in the given proforma (Annexure II) within 60 days alongwith their Original C.R. Dossiers for the last 5 years and a Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Cadre Controlling Authority Certificate, Integrity Certificate, Major/Minor Penalty Statement.
(M. S. CHOPRA)
UNDER SECRETARY TO THE GOVT. OF INDIA
TELE. FAX: 23017004
Details of Eligibility Conditions for the post of Principal Private Secretary in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
1. Name of the Post : Principal Private Secretary
2. Number of Vacancy : 1 (One)
3. Classification of the post : General Central Service
Group A Gazetted, Ministerial
4. Scale of Pay : Rs. 10,000-325-15,200
5. Method of recruitment : By Deputation. The period of deputation
ordinarily shall not to exceed 3 years.
6. Eligibility Conditions : Officers under the Central Government/
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Cadre/ Department; Or
(ii) With 8 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 6500-10500 or equivalent in the parent Cadre/ Department; and
(b) (i) Possessing a speed of 100 words per minute in Stenography (English/ Hindi); and
(ii) 5 years experience of Stenography (English/ Hindi)
7. Age Limit : The maximum age limit shall not exceed
56 years as on the closing date of receipt of
1. Name and Address in Block letters
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era)
3. Date of retirement under Central/
State Government rules
4. Educational Qualifications
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same)
Experience required Experience possessed
By the officer
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient
Office/Instt./ Post held From To Scale of pay Nature of duties
Orgn. And basic pay
8. Nature of present employment, i.e., ad hoc or temporary or permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state-
(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
(c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong
10. Additional details about present employment:
Please state whether working under-
(a) Central Government
(b) State Government
(c) Autonomous Organizations
(d) Government Undertakings
11. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale
12. Total emoluments per month now drawn
13. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST.
Signature of the Candidate
Date Address ..