Government of India
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
92, Parliament House,
Subject: Filling up the post of Accountant on deputation basis in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
It is proposed to fill up one vacancy of Accountant in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs on deputation basis in the pay scale of Rs 5500-175-9000 initially for one year, which may be extended further as per the rules and administrative requirement.
2. The eligibility conditions for appointment to the post are as under:-
Officers of Central Government:-
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) with six years’ regular service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs 4500-7000 or equivalent; or
(ii) with eight years’ regular service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs 4000-6000 or equivalent; and
(b) possessing the following qualifications:-
successfully undergone the training in Cash & Accounts conducted by Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent and possessing 3 years experience of cash, accounts and budget work.
A pass in the Subordinate Accounts Services or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized accounts department of the Central Government
3. Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to give wide publicity to this circular among the eligible officers in their Ministries/Departments and also in the subordinate/attached offices under their administrative control. The applications should reach through proper channel to the Under Secretary (Admn), Room No. 92, Parliament House, New Delhi in the proforma prescribed in Annexure along with the attested Photocopies of their up to date ACRs for the last 5 years within 35 days of issue of this circular.
4. The applicant should not be more than 56 years of age as on closing date of receipt of the application. The applicants will not be permitted to withdraw their names later. The pay & allowances of the selected official will be regulated in accordance with the rules governing the appointments by deputation.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt of India
All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
1. Name and address :
with Tele Nos.
2. Date of Birth :
3. Present post held with date :
from which held
4. Educational Qualification :
5. Pay scale of the post held :
and pay drawn at present
6 Details of service/experience :
in various posts
Date of regular appointment in the grade
Nature of Duties
7 Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC :
Signature of the applicant
(To be the Head of Office)
1. It is certified that the particulars furnished by the official are correct.
2. It is certified that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the applicant and he/she is clear from vigilance angle.
3. His/Her integrity is certified.
4. It is certified that no major/minor penalty was imposed on the official during the last 10 years.
with official seal